2017 Australian Home Brewer Survey - Industry Report
The 2017 Australian Home Brewer Survey is the most comprehensive research study that has ever been undertaken with home brewers in Australia - in total over 2,500 home brewers took part.
This comprehensive 34 page report details all the key findings from the research, plus implications to help those that operate a business within the home brewing industry. If you are looking to grow your business, then this report will offer excellent insights on how to achieve this.
Within the report you'll get guidance on:
- Overcoming barriers to introduce more people to start home brewing
- Reducing the incidence of those that have stopped home brewing
- Engaging with active home brewers and increasing their home brewing frequency
- Stocking the most sought after brands
The report includes detailed results on home behaviours in Australia including:
- Demographics (age, gender, location)
- Home brewing experience
- Frequency of home brewing
- Home brewing habits (brew alone vs brew with others)
- Reasons for no longer brewing
- Drivers to starting home brewing
- Barriers to starting brewing
- Home brewing beer styles most brewed
- Malts, hops, yeast consumption
- Malts, hops, yeast leading brands
- Home brewing equipment owned
- Home brewing vessels used (bottles vs kegs)
- Home brewing group membership
- Home brewing competition participation
- Attitudes to home brewing
The report is normally sold at $499.99, however for a limited time will be available for just $99.
This represents excellent value for those wanting to grow their home brewing retail business further.