With the development of the web, having beer delivered to your home or workplace is really only a few clicks away. And with hundreds of beers and beer packs available on our website (and in store) we are sure that we will have a beer to suit your tastes. We currently stock over 300 beers in our Sydney store and 150 beers online from over 20 different countries. Currently, the most popular styles of beers are pale ales and IPAs.
Now for some answers to our most frequently asked questions when buying beers online for delivery...
- Shipping Costs: we offer a flat rate shipping nationally. Currently this is $9.99 per carton or part there of. Click on this link for shipping & returns information. We do not ship outside of Australia.
- Freight Provider: we send our parcels via Australia Post or Fast Way couriers. All parcels are trackable.
- Dispatch Times: we dispatch your order within 1 business day of having received your order. If for some reason we do not have stock available for your order we will contact you and let you know. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, click here for further shipping information,
- Payment: we accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal for payments made online. In store we accept cash, EFTPOS and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Acceptance of Delivery: we recommend workplaces as the ideal delivery address as deliveries are made during business hours. However, we deliver to PO Boxes and residential addresses Australia wide. If not one is home to accept delivery a calling card will be left with instructions about how to accept delivery. If you would like the parcel left without signature this can be done, however, this is at the risk of the purchaser. Simply note delivery instructions in the comment box during the online check out process.