Top 10 Signs Your A Beer Snob
So you're happy to tell people that you're into your beer, but how do you know if you're a true beer snob? Not that there is anything wrong with that! In fact we think it's something that should be celebrated so we've compiled what we think are the top 10 signs that you may have become a beer connoisseur... I mean snob.
1. You only drink beer from a glass.
2. You choose a place to eat dinner based on their beer menu, not the food.
3. You give each beer you try three good sniffs before taking a sip.
4. You'll happily spend on a single bottle of beer what the average Joe spends on a carton of main stream beer.
5. Your year is dictated by the timing of beer festivals.
6. You only plan overseas holidays to places you haven't been only if they have a great craft beer scene.
7. You'll happily refuse a free beer given to you by a mate if it's a macro lager.
8. You give advice to shoppers in beer stores and you don't even work there.
9. You know that Plato isn't just the name of a Greek philosopher.
10. DIPA and BIPA are common words you throw around in daily conversation.