Win a seat on the Craft Beer Tour of a Lifetime Competition Terms
The following are the official rules for our Craft Beer Tour of a Lifetime Competition
- The promoter is Beer Cartel whose registered office is at Unit 9, 87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia. The prize is being provided and organised by Craft Beer Experience whose registered office is at PO Box 6070, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450.
- This competition is only valid for those living in Australia and overseas who are aged 21 and over.
- Employees of Beer Cartel and Craft Beer Experience or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 12th of September 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize offered in conjunction with Craft Beer Experience is for one spot on the Great American Beer Festival tour being run by Craft Beer Experience taking place 29th September – 5th October 2014 – this has a retail value of $1999 and includes the following:
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Private luxury coach Transport
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- Welcome Tour dinner at West Flanders Brewery, Boulder Colorado
- GABF ticket for Friday 3rd October
- Boulder Brewery Tour
- Denver Brewery Tour
- New Belgium Brewery Tour
- Tommyknocker Brewery Tour & Lunch
- Farewell tour dinner in Denver
- The tour is escorted by the Craft Beer Experience professional staff from Australia and the USA
- The prize is subject to the tour taking place. Should the tour not take place for any reason, Craft Beer Experience reserves the right to offer the winner a spot on a future tour to the same value instead.
- The prize is exclusive of airfares, which are the responsibility of the winner to purchase via their own means.
- The winner will be selected based on their response to the question: In 20 words or less please tell us which beer you would most like to drink at the Great American Beer Festival and why?
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- If the winner cannot take part in the tour for whatever reason, Beer Cartel and Craft Beer Experience reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 9, 87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.