Well what a year it has been for us. So many highlights, so many beers…..
- We increased our craft beer range steadily from around 650 this time last year to 1,100+ and are still growing
- We filled hundreds of growlers and squealers with around 70 different beers from all over the World. IPA’s and Double/Imperial IPA’s seem to be your favourites!
- We continue to increase our fridge space full of great craft beer to take away and drink cold
- We increased our glassware range to stock more than 60 different branded and unbranded beer glasses
- We increased the amount of stock we carry, meaning multiple cases of many more beers available for purchase
- We held over 10 Saturday in-store tastings featuring breweries from Australia and overseas. The Rodenbach tasting was a personal highlight!
- We brewed our first collaboration beer; Hoppy Bunny Massacre with our Friends at Flat Rock Brew Cafe in Naremburn
- We held a World First online beer tasting with Riverside Brewery streamed to people’s homes around Australia, and did another with Yeastie Boys for Sydney Craft Beer Week
- We also held an awesome hop extravaganza tasting event with Kaiju! Beer during Sydney Craft Beer Week
- We raised $1,150 for Movember, supporting Male Depression and Prostate Cancer
- We gave away 2 x Westvletern XII’s, a BrewDog Sink The Bismarck (42% abv beer) a couple of Two Birds Packs and a few other goodies along the way
- We put on a free keg of Crush - a Wheat Ale collab between Nomad and Six Point Brewing at Cammeray Craft and saw it drained in just two hours!
- We said hello to a number of awesome new staff, including the 2 Kieran’s, Chris, Leon and Alex
- We were winners of Liquor Store Owners of the Year at the NSW Liquor Stores Association Awards
- We came runner up Independent Retailer of the Year at the Australia Retail Awards
- We sent out almost 10,000 beer parcels to people all around this fine country including almost 5,000 monthly beer club packs
- Our monthly beer club turned 5 years old and has now sent out 248 different beers (never the same beer twice!)
To all our Customers, Staff and Suppliers a big THANKS! YOU are all awesome and have helped make our 2014 great! Craft Beer is alive and thriving in Australia, it is simply a great industry to be involved in.
Wishing you all a fantastic 2015 – see you on the flipside!