Our 2016 Year in Review, a Short Summary
2016 - what a year it was!
We lost some mighty fine celebrities (Muhammad Ali & Bowie were personal low-lights), and the world went crazy with Brexit and Trump (fingers crossed the T Bird does good!).
Amongst the craziness though, life continues on..... and more great beer continues to be produced around the world. Amen.
We thought we'd take this moment to thank you, our awesome customers, for being great. Without you we would be nothing.... and we really appreciate that!
We've had a pretty big year here so thought we'd reflect on a few of our highlights:
- We created two new products that were immensely popular: our Hottest 100 Australian Beer Pack and our Christmas Advent Calendar - we hope you enjoyed them!
- We celebrated the 7th birthday of our Beer Club Subscription, never repeating the same beer twice - something we're very proud of
- We introduced a quarterly subscription option (The Expert Pack) into our beer club offer - and you loved it
- We created 30+ online videos - we hope you enjoyed watching them!
- We wrote 20+ blog articles - we hope you enjoyed reading them!
- We raised over $3,000 for Male Depression and Men's Cancer with our Movember raffle - thanks for taking part!
- We created the 2016 Australian Craft Beer Survey of which over 7,000 of you completed
- We've had over 1,000 new beers hit both the shelves & online, including a large number of limited & rare releases
- We increased our growler offer in store to have 4 beers on tap at once
- We created 4 different interesting & entertaining beer quizzes
- We ran a comp to win a seat at a tasting of $1,000 of craft beer during Sydney Craft Beer Week
- We won Best Beer Club and Best Bottleshop at the Sydney Craft Beer Week Awards
Best wishes for the New Year and a huge high five from us to you for being awesome!
The Boys @ Beer Cartel