They’re back for 2018 and better than ever!
We’ve taken the worlds most highly rated beer advent calendar and taken up a notch, again!
We can’t wait to reveal and share these beers with you on the countdown to Christmas but before we do we wanted to share a bit about this year’s Advent Calendar boxes. That’s right we’ve created two!
We have our ever popular beer advent calendar which we affectionately refer to as the “All Rounder Discovery Box” as well as a new release for 2018 called the “Expert” Advent Calendar.
Here’s a little bit of information on each.
All Rounder Discovery Beer Advent Calendar
This is perfect for the craft beer newbie right through to the beer aficionado and features:
- 100% Australian beers. We’ve sourced locally brewed and owned beers. You’ll be supporting 25 Australian businesses each and every day during the count down.
- All beers have been brewed specially for our Advent Calendars meaning they are as fresh as possible.
- 100% independent. There is no big or faux craft beer in this pack! We’re independent and wanted to support only other independent breweries with our Beer Advent Calendar box.
- 7 one-off exclusive beers collaborated on by us with awesome Australian craft breweries. These are limited releases never to be brewed again. Only available in this year’s beer advent calendar. Once they’re gone they’re gooone!
- Like previous years we are featuring a brand new line up of craft beers from amazing breweries. A truly unique taste sensation and the reason we call it a "Discovery" box.
- 25 different unique beers from 25 different breweries, we don’t double up from one brewery.
- Over 20 different beer styles! This isn’t your run of the mill pale ale and lager advent calendar. We’ve hand selected (and brewed) beers that ensure you get variety with an experience second to none. Get your taste buds ready!
- Our awesome festive design advent calendar box, get you (or the lucky recipient) right in the mood for Christmas. Designed to hide away each beer and make it fun to reveal each one day by day. It even includes a built in gift tag - you won’t even need a card!
And in case the All Rounder Discovery version wasn't enough to get you salivating and you want a bigger crazier selection of tastebud testing and boundary pushing beers we’ve put together the Expert Beer Advent Calendar!
Expert Beer Advent Calendar
Our expert calendar features 25 big, beastly brews. Includes some of the 7 one-off beers (but not all) and is perfect for the Uber Beer Geek among us, in more detail it contains:
- 25 unique beers from Australia and overseas, so you get a mix of some locally made brews as well as some International beers brewed by some of the best in the industry.
- 100% independent. Just like the Discovery Beer Advent Calendar we've sourced the 25 beers from 25 independent breweries. By purchasing this pack you know you aren't lining the pockets of another multinational conglomerate.
- Includes tastebud soaring range of beer styles that are sure to amaze those looking for the crazy and wacky - it’s got more sourness, more imperials, more funk and way more barrel ageing!
- Its all packed in the same awesomely designed Beer Advent Calendar box with little pop out windows to reveal a new beer each day.
- Has over $250 worth of beer for only $185! A massive value box waiting to delight.
- Beer Advent Calendars are available for pre-order from the middle of September
- They begin shipping out in November so you have your advent calendar before the 1st of December
- Shipping is per box at a flat rate of $9.99 for NSW/ACT or $14.99 for all other states and destinations.
Regardless if you are a craft beer newbie or a self confessed beer geek we have the perfect advent calendar box for you. Click the images below to take you directly to each product page. Which ever one you select it'll be great fun!
Hefeweizen is a type of German wheat beer from Bavaria, Germany. Hefe is a German term for “yeast” while weizen means “wheat”, so basically, a Hefeweizen is an unfiltered wheat beer with yeast in it. The yeast gives the ale a very hazy and cloudy look. The unfiltered yeast and wheat also adds extra bitterness [...]
Germany is undeniably one of the most iconic and pioneering countries for beer. It is even rated as one of the top 10 countries for the best beers according to multiple ranking sites. The quality of the German beers is mostly attributed to Reinheitsgebot also known as the ‘beer purity law’ which has set the high [...]
Hear ye, hear ye! Sydney Beer Week is back at it again, grander than ever, with over 130 diverse beer related events spread throughout the city between October 26 to November 4. Everything from masterclasses, tastings and sensory training; to markets, gigs, parties and twister. With beer, of course, binding it all together. For the fourth year running, Beer [...]
It's the quintessential barbie bevvy although, beer can be much more than something to wash down your snags. Beer is as versatile as it is diverse, providing both complementary and contrasting experiences when paired with food. There’s no hard and fast rule to pair beers with food. The following menu will help you to explore [...]
Thanks to everyone that took part in our competition to name our beer for Christmas Day featuring in our Beer Advent Calendar. The response was amazing!The two lucky winners of a Beer Advent Calendar are Colleen H and Alexandra Macias.We won't tell you the winning name just yet - we'll save that for the big reveal on Christmas [...]
Instagram is the social media phenomenon that has really taken off in a big way in the craft beer world. Everyone likes a bit of craft beer porn every now and then, with a delicious image of a lovely beer. We've picked our favourite beer Instagrammers from across Australia and found out what makes them [...]
The traditional Advent Calendar card you might remember from your childhood has come a long way, with a variety of grownup versions now available. From wine and chocolate to gin and beer, there truly is a great amount of choice when it comes to Advent Calendars. While it's somewhat simple to decide on the contents for [...]
Most people associate the Mornington Peninsula with quality wines and prestigious vineyards. However, a new wave of breweries are on the scene to showcase the other much-loved beverage of the Peninsula, craft beer. Only 70km’s from the Melbourne CBD, it’s only a short drive to discover the greatest brews in town, so let’s take a closer look at some of the [...]
Our Beer Advent Calendars are really popular, but we know that many people still have some questions about the pack so we thought we’d address the most common questions here. These frequently asked questions have been split into different sections to assist you in finding the answer you are after more quickly. These sections are: Beer Advent [...]