About The Beer
Any Beer Can Chilled in 2-Minutes!
Hands down the ultimate beer accessory, this handy tool is something all beer lovers need.
We've all been there - forgot to restock the fridge, meant to grab a few cold ones from the bottle shop, or just have a few room-temperature beers that could use a good chill.
The Drill Chill is the best and fastest solution when you want to take a warm beer and make it icy-cold in just 2 minutes!
Watch the short video below to see exactly how the Drill Chill works:
NOTE: This product is for the Drill Chill spin chilling attachment. The cordless drill and other items shown in the video are not included.
How Does This Work?
Beer placed in ice will normally take about 15 - 20 minutes to chill down completely. By spinning the beer you are introducing convection and thereby increase the rate at which heat is transferred between the can and the surrounding ice.
*If using a container with about a trays worth of ice you will likely notice the ice in the container becoming smaller during the 2 minutes of spinning which is the transfer of heat occurring.
Will The Beer Explode When I Open It?
You might be thinking the can will explode as soon as you open it, but it trust us it won't. Because you are spinning the can (and not shaking it) you’re able to open the beer straight away with minimal to no froth. Pour into your favourite beer glass and enjoy.
Steps To Use The Drill Chill Spin Chilling Attachment:
1. Insert the Drill Chill attachment into a cordless drill and tighten the chuck.
2. Place your cordless drill on low speed.
3. Place ice and water into a ice cream tub sized container or bowl. A single tray of ice with some water will be sufficient to chill down a couple of beers. An esky with ice will work as well.
4. Clip the beer into the Drill Chill attachment and ensure it is securely clipped in.
5. Place the beer can into the container and start spinning the drill slowly.
6. Spin the beer for 2 minutes.
7. Remove the beer from the drill.
8. Open and enjoy an ice cold beer, cheers!
Please note, if purchasing the drill chill on its own and not with another item (e.g. beers, mixed pack, glassware, gift pack etc) the drill chill will be sent unassembled.