- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using/purchasing from Beer Cartel you agree to the following terms and conditions and those outlined on adjoining pages. Beer Cartel may update and modify these T&Cs at any time without notice. For any questions or queries please contact Beer Cartel on 1300 808 254 or on our Contact Us page.
- In order to make purchases on Beer Cartel you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided. It is a condition of purchase, and legal requirement, that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
- Beer Cartel supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Liquor licence number 352795.
- In the event a beer is not available for one of our mix pack selections/hampers (e.g. mix 12 pack) we will replace that item with one of similar appearance and of equal or greater value.
- For photographic purposes we may have used props in photographs. Unless an item is listed it is not included in the hamper/gift. Images are used for illustrative purposes. Colour discrepancies / variations may occur from time to time as a result of suppliers modifying their products and/or packaging.
- All products are packaged with care and safety to avoid damage. If a damaged product is received please view our refund and returns policy.
- Cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of purchase. All cancellations will receive a credit note by means of online store credit to be used within 6 months of the original purchase date. If the purchase has already left our premises we are unable to accept cancellation of the order.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Beer Cartel as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a $10 processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Beer Cartel within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- By default our delivery instructions are for the parcel to be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise requested. In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification. If no one is available to sign, a notice card will be left in the recipient's mailbox indicating that the parcel is at the local post office for collection or with one of our other courier partners.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchasers own risk.
- If a refund is requested for a non-deliverable parcel (due to not being picked up from the post office or refusal by the recipient) a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our Sydney store or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in store to then being delivered, the delivery charge plus a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- Our shipping and returns policy can be viewed here.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
- This website may contain different pricing to in store pricing. Prices to be paid are as marked either online or in store depending on where the transaction occurs, i.e. online pricing for online purchases and in store pricing for in store purchases.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available, an error in the price or processing of your order has occurred, or the product description posted on our website has an error.
Providers of Beer Experiences
Beer Experiences are sold by Beer Cartel as an agent for beer related businesses. Beer Cartel is not a provider of such services or experiences and has no responsibility for any services or experiences provided.. The experience providers provide services directly to customers. Beer Cartel makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided. All Beer Cartel vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each experience provider and these Beer Cartel terms and conditions. We do not control the business operations of any experience provider. We make no guarantees or warranties about the services that are provided to you by the experience providers.
- This is an Australian website.
- The accuracy of all information contained on this website is, to the knowledge of Beer Cartel accurate and up to date. Beer Cartel is not liable for inaccuracies of information contained in this website.
- While every endeavour is made to ensure stock counts are accurate in some rare instances stock variations or outages may occur. If for some reason an item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you to discuss options; i.e. substituting the item with an alternative item of similar value, being provided with a refund or waiting until additional stock arrives prior to dispatching your order.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made.
- Material on this website is the property of Beer Cartel and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal, commercial or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.beercartel.com.au and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- All gift vouchers/certificates sold on the Beer Cartel website are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. Vouchers are limited to one use per person per purchase. Only one voucher may be redeemed at any one time. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not valid with any other promotional offer or voucher.
- Beer Cartel organised and run events can be cancelled and a full refund will be issued if Beer Cartel is notified with a minimum 72 hours before the event. We do offer refunds if the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to the event, however a $25 processing charge will be deducted. If you cancel within 72 hours of the event or do not turn up to the event, you will forfeit the purchase price of your ticket.
- Beer Cartel cannot be held liable for the loss or theft of a gift voucher once it has been sent to the purchaser.
- Beer Club subscriptions that are purchased using the Pay By The Month payment method will have the charges occur on the 15th of each month for the duration of the subscription. If a payment fails to be processed in any given month due to insufficient funds being available on the nominated credit card at the time of charging a $5 dishonorment fee will be charged once the payment is subsequently processed at a later date. No dishonorment fee will be charged for expired credit cards.
If you would like a gift card sent to the recipient of an order but did not mention this during the order process, simply reply to your order confirmation email stating you would like a gift card included with the order and any message you would like included.
We are so sure that any product sold by Beer Cartel will meet or exceed your expectations that we guarantee the products we sell. Should you for any reason be dissatisfied with your purchase, simply return the items for a full refund. If the items you are returning are beers please return all bottles, including empties. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt and if the items are not beers they must be in an unused and saleable condition.
To return items, please send to:
Unit 9, 87 Reserve Road.
Please ensure the following information is included so your return can be processed:
- Your Order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
- Your name and address
- A description of the item you are returning and a reason for the return
Please note: Alcohol deliveries cannot be accepted by persons under the age of 18 years