We've created this page to make it easier for you to supply products to Beer Cartel.
Please read through the information below and update your system accordingly. Our aim is to make our working relationship more efficient and effective.
For All Purchasing
Purchasing contact: Orders are placed by Geoff Huens, Richard Kelsey, Lachlan McLean & Kieran Allen.
If you would like to organise a meeting please email in advance.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - please only use this email as it ensures everyone that does any ordering receives the communication. Email is our preferred method of contact.
Phone: (02) 9438 4180
Store Address: 9/87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064
Samples: Please send/dropoff samples to our store address above with attention to Kieran Allen
Accounts contact: Richard Kelsey
Phone: (02) 9438 4180
Please ensure all invoices are emailed to email@example.com AND included with ALL deliveries.
Postal Address: 9/87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064
Delivery Address: 9/87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064
Deliveries can be made Mon-Fri 9am-1pm. Entry is via side ramp on Taylor Lane.
All deliveries should be through the warehouse and not the store.
We encourage store tastings and run these on Fridays from 3:30pm-5:30pm.
To schedule a tasting email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring tasting cups and stock - we'll provide a table from which to run the tasting from.
We want to provide Australian consumers with access to the most amazing beers on the planet. We want to challenge the way they think about beer and to take them on a journey into the world of craft beer, showing them the wonderful beers, flavours & stories that exist behind each brewery. We want to show consumers there is so much more to beer than the mainstream brands you find at every pub. Your products help us do this.
How to Maximise Sales with Beer Cartel
Our success is your success. Below you can find recommendations on how to maximise your sales with us.
- Provide samples - samples are an important way for staff to get behind products and recommend them.
- Update us regularly - send stock/new product updates & buy deals to email@example.com
- Fix issues fast - we know things go wrong, our best suppliers fix issues when they appear quickly
- Be proactive - you can check if we are low in stock of your beers by searching for you products on our website. For each product you can see how many units we have on hand.
- Drive consumer demand - if we get more people asking for your products we are more likely to range you.
- Hold a tasting in store - see details above.
- Get in our monthly beer club - Offer 40+ cases @ around $60 a case or better. The beer must not have been featured it in our beer club previously. This is a great brand in hand promotion as your beer will reach 1,000+ consumers - (how many store tastings would you need to hold to reach the same amount of people?!)
- Provide Images - give us great quality images & video for our website and social media that we can use to promote you. Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release seasonal beers - our customers are always looking for something new & interesting to enjoy.
- Get on our growlers - we're always looking for beers to feature on our growler station. The only catch is that they must be sub 48L. If you have 20/30L kegs keep us up to date with what's available. We also have kegs which we can lend you to fill.
- Advent calendars - each year we plan our advents early (Juneish) - got something that could work? Drop Geoff a line!
Need to update your details? Fill out the form below: