- 2017 Australian Business Gifting Survey Terms & Conditions
2017 Australian Business Gifting Survey Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the 2017 Australian Business Gifting Survey Terms & Conditions. By completing the survey you will automatically be entered into the draw to win $500 to spend on gifts for your staff and clients. Should you have any questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter is Beer Cartel whose registered office is at Unit 9, 87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia.
- This competition is only valid for those living in Australia who are aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Beer Cartel or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is held from Friday 6th October to Tuesday 29th October.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The single prize is $500 to spend on client and staff gifts.
- To enter the competition customers are required to complete the 2017 Australian Business Gifting Survey.
- Customers will be automatically subscribed to Beer Cartel's newsletter, however they may unsubscribe at any time simply by clicking the unsubscribe button or by sending an email to Beer Cartel with the words unsubscribe.
- The winner will be randomly selected by computer.
- The competition will be drawn on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- The winner will be announced Wednesday 8th November 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize after 3 months from notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 9, 87 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/15620