About The Beer
Country: New Zealand
Brewery: Garage Project
Style: IPA - India Pale Ale
Format: 440ml Can
Brewed for the annual West Coast IPA Challenge, this is a straight up West Coast IPA reply to last year's East Coast style Party & Bullshit. Unconditional Love, assertively bitter but balanced with a clean, bright malt base and a classic American one two punch of Citra and Centennial followed up with hit of new wave Ekuanot for a knockout citrus and tropical fruit aroma.
A side 1.
Intro: Unconditional Love
2. Gotta clean malt grist (feat. pilsner, carapils)
3. Yeah I'm bitter
4. All bout da hops (US mix)
5. Upfront Warrior
1. Strictly 4 my hopheadz (late edition feat. Centennial)
2. Hoppin' don't stop (Dry Hop edition feat. Citra & Equanot)
3. Hop Aroma 2 die 4
4. Pour out a little (or just straight from da can) punch.
Remember, Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson